Specifically designed for accuracy and tumor-focused positioning, the Omni V® SBRT Positioning System includes multiple customizable options, allowing each patient to be securely positioned during treatment. The total body system is easy to use and locks down onto most treatment couches, making complex treatments easier and more accessible. The total body system is available in several configurations in order to address your specific clinical approach to SBRT immobilization.
- Lightweight, easy to adjust components offer effortless transportation and set-up.
- Large, open treatment window, to accommodate a greater choice of treatment options.
- Carefully selected materials provide for low-attenuation.
- All major adjustments measured in millimeters for positional and re-positional accuracy.
- Patient positioning checklist for detailed documentation to guide the patient through simulation, for re-positional accuracy during treatment and for a detailed permanent document copy.
- Available as a turn key system, which includes CE training with ASRT credits (USA Only), a 3-year warranty (USA Only), overnight service (USA Only), and all hardware necessary for treatment, allowing you to implement your SBRT system efficiently.