Accu-Tatt™ / UTRT-3100 & UTRT-3105
The Accu-Tatt™ is an all inclusive, sterile, single-use tattoo device for patient marking. Every Accu-Tatt™ Pouch conveniently contains (1) 1", 18 or (1) 1" 22 gauge safety hypodermic needle and (1) ampoule with black tattoo ink. The tattoo markings made by Accu-Tatt™ are both small and permanent. The ergonomic design allows for increased control and assists in accurate patient setups. There are 25 tattoo pouches in every Accu-Tatt™ box.
TruGuard™ Custom Tongue & Jaw Positioner / HNRT-3500 & HNRT-3501
Bionix® TruGuard™ helps radiation therapy departments position and protect sensitive oral tissue with an easy to fit, custom device for head and neck external beam radiation therapy treatments. It passively positions the tongue and jaw separating sensitive healthy tissue in a reproducible way.
T-Form Extremity Immobilizer System / HNRT-6060A
The T-Form Extremity Immobilizer System significantly reduces patient setup time, improves systematic setup uncertainty, and allows for a reduction of the planning target volume for the treatment of extremity soft tissue sarcomas.
T-Form SecureVac Box Adapter / SVRT-6017
The T-Form SecureVac Box Adapter is radiolucent and offers four points of localization. The Box Adapter will create a reliable mold to ensure accurate patient setups.
MoldCare® Pillows / MCRT-6200 & MCRT-6202
The MoldCare® pillow is a customizable single-use or single patient use product. MoldCare pillows can be used in conjunction with Silverman Head Rests or as a stand alone product.
Bionix now conveniently offers two sizes of MoldCare Pillows:
- MCRT-6200 20cm x 25cm
- MCRT-6202 20cm x 35cm
MoldCare Locator Device / HNRT-7011
The MoldCare/SecureVac Adapter securely indexes customized head supports to eliminate shifting during treatment. This adapter will work on any product with Silverman pegs.
SecureFoam™ / BKRT-5036, BKRT-5037 & BKRT-5038
- Maintains shape longer than the other two-part foams
- Reimbursable as a complex treatment device
- Simple, cost effective method of customized immobilization
- Additional patient comfort liner available upon request
- Available in 3 sizes to meet your patient positioning needs
Bionix has developed the SecureFit™ Bar and the SecureFit™ Sliding Bar to lock down to the Varian Exact™ Couch, as well as other manufactured couches. This positioning aid will help with exact and precise positioning throughout the entire treatment.
- Elekta Bar, Siemens Bar (UTRT-5018 & UTRT-5016)
- Carbon Fiber SecureFit Bar Varian Exact (UTRT-7010)
- SecureFit Bar II Varian Exact (UTRT-5012A)
Analog Waterbath / KLSP-1600-A Digital Waterbath / KLSP-1600-D
The large waterbath is designed to fit thermoplastic materials ranging from head only masks to head and shoulder masks. A temperature gauge enables the water bath temperature to be preset between 170 to 175F.
Dry Oven / KLSP-1601-D
The Bionix Radiation Therapy Dry Oven heats thermoplastic material using safe heat technology, while reducing the risk of cross-contamination. An intuitive digital display allows the dry oven to heat the thermoplastic material at an optimal temperature for molding, ensuring patient comfort during application.
The Multi-Treatment Storage Cart / OTRT- 8000
The Storage Cart was designed to conveniently store the Multi-Treatment Base and cushion sets for the Prone Breast and Pelvis Belly Plus Systems. In addition, the cart provides storage for other immobilization devices such as VersaBoard, Max3 Plus Breast Board, SecureVac Cushions and more.
- Cart contains 4 – 18" x 48" shelves for maximum storage capacity of Prone Breast and Pelvis Belly Plus cushion sets.
- Reinforced shelves provide a maximum weight limit of 800 lbs. per shelf.
- Side hook and basket create optimal storage for the Multi-Treatment Base.
- Lightweight polymer construction.
- Each shelf contains an antimicrobial to promote a clean environment.
- Equipped with 4 locking castors to ease transportation within the department.
- Extended handle makes maneuvering the cart easy.