The VersaBoard was designed specifically to better stabilize head, neck and brain patients during IMRT treatments. The carbon fiber VersaBoard offers a variety of thermoplastic and accessory options. The VersaBoard also provides the option to cantilever off the end of the couch to allow for a 360 degree treatment angle.
- The VersaBoard features the following benefits:
- Locks down to most treatment couches.
- A maximum width of 61.0cm.
- Ruled edges for alignment.
- Rubber transition pad for increased patient comfort.
- Easily accommodates head only and head & shoulder thermoplastic masks.
- Allows for 360 degrees of treatment angles.
- Accommodates Silverman head rests, MoldCare pillows and the SecureVac VersaCushion.