Embrace Thermoplastic is a premium low-melt material used to create customizable immobilization for patients receiving radiation therapy treatments of the head & neck. Embrace Thermoplastic is user and patient friendly featuring decreased tackiness and shrinkage The Embrace Thermoplastic material also encompasses an even hole distribution pattern after molding, which helps increase overall rigidity.
- Embrace Material Benefits:
- Controlled Stretch; even hole pattern distribution helps increase tensile strength of the material.
- Minimal tackiness; material does not stick to patient and promotes comfort
- More positive rigidity compared to competitive products
- Minimal shrinkage for sustained use
- Smooth comfort edge provides maximum patient comfort along the neck line
- Unlimited shelf life
- All U-Frame Masks feature more thermoplastic with a durable, narrow frame
- U-Frames are compatible with most industry headboards
- Made in the U.S.A.