The Max 3™ Plus Breast Board is made out of carbon fiber and is specifically designed to treat breast and lung patients. The system features large grid panels and an integrated carbon fiber wedge system. The system also accommodates a large variety of accessories to secure patients during treatment.
- Four integrated elevation carbon fiber wedges at 7°,12°,17°, 23°.
- Indexing Backstop Cushion to prevent patients from involuntarily sliding downward.
- Able to accommodate patients up to 350lbs.
- Compatible with Embrace Head Only VersaFrames.
- Compatible with Silverman head supports.
- Locks down onto most treatment couches.
- Accommodates Butterfly Board, Arm Supports and SecureVac™ Bags
- Large grid panels for increased treatment angles