The Accu-Tatt™ is an all inclusive, sterile, single-use tattoo device for patient marking. Every Accu-Tatt™ Pouch conveniently contains (1) 1", 18 or (1) 1" 22 gauge safety hypodermic needle and (1) ampoule with black tattoo ink. The tattoo markings made by Accu-Tatt™ are both small and permanent. The ergonomic design allows for increased control and assists in accurate patient setups. There are 25 tattoo pouches in every Accu-Tatt™ box.
TruGuard™ Custom Tongue & Jaw Positioner / UTRT-3500
Bionix® TruGuard™ helps radiation therapy departments position and protect sensitive oral tissue with an easy to fit, custom device for head and neck external beam radiation therapy treatments.
- Helps protect oral cavity from backscatter radiation by sparing surrounding soft tissue
- Reproducible, passive positioning of the tongue to separate sensitive, healthy tissue
- Compatible with all thermoplastic masks
- Advanced, custom positioning aid
- Quickly created within department
- Easy to assemble, clean and store
T-Form Extremity Immobilizer System
T-Form Extremity Immobilizer System / HNRT-6060
Extremity Soft Tissue Sarcomas are some of the most challenging areas to position and immobilize. The T-Form Extremity Immobilizer was designed to provide stability, comfort, high precision along with the ability to conform to different patient anatomical tumor locations that vary in size and shape.
MOLDCARE® pillows are customized head supports composed of a soft fabric bag containing expanded polystyrene beads coated in a moisture-cured resin. When activated with water, the pillow becomes rigid, conforming to the contours of the patient's head and neck.
- Bionix now conveniently offers two sizes of MoldCare Pillows:
- MCRT-6200 20cm x 25cm
- MCRT-6202 20cm x 35cm
- Maintains shape longer than the other two-part foams
- Reimbursable as a complex treatment device
- Simple, cost effective method of customized immobilization
- Additional patient comfort liner available upon request
- Available in 3 sizes to meet your patient positioning needs
Silverman Head Rests
Silverman Head Rests / HNRT-8100K
Bionix Radiation Therapy offers Silverman head and neck supports. Silvermans come in sizes A-F and can be purchased as a set or individually.
The Multi-Treatment Storage Cart
The Multi-Treatment Storage Cart / OTRT- 8000
The Storage Cart was designed to conveniently store the Multi-Treatment Base and cushion sets for the Prone Breast and Pelvis Belly Plus systems. In addition the cart provides storage for other immobilization devices such as VersaBoard head & neck boards, Max3 supine breast boards, SecureVac bags and more.
- Cart contains 4 - 18" x 48" shelves for maximum storage capacity of Prone Breast and Pelvis Belly Plus cushion sets
- Reinforced shelves provide a maximum weight limit of 800 lbs. per shelf
- Side hook and basket create optimal storage for the Multi-Treatment Base
- Lightweight polymer construction
- Each shelf contains an antimicrobial to promote a clean environment
- Equipped with 4 locking castors to ease transportation within the department
- Extended handle makes maneuvering the cart easy
Bionix has developed the SecureFit Bar and the SecureFit Sliding Bar to lock down to the Varian Exact™ Couch, as well as bars for most couches. This positioning aid will help with exact and precise positioning throughout the entire treatment.
- Elekta Bar, Siemens Bar (UTRT-5018 & UTRT-5016)
- Carbon Fiber SecureFit Bar Varian Exact (UTRT-7010)
- SecureFit Bar II Varian Exact (UTRT-5012A)
Analog Waterbath/ RT-1600A Digital Waterbath/ RT-1600B
The large waterbath is designed to fit thermoplastic materials ranging from head only masks to head and shoulder masks. A temperature gauge enables the water bath temperature to be preset between 155O F to 175O F.
Perfect for the compact size of Embrace, U-Frame head only thermoplastic. Dimensions: 14.5" x 10.5" x 2.5" deep. 100v only.